- GW Home
- Faculty and Staff
Summer Doctoral Institute 2014 – Application Open!
Jan 15, 2014
The George Washington University’s Center for International Business Education & Research (GW-CIBER)
is pleased to announce the 2014 Summer Doctoral Institute (SDI) for research and study on
“Institutions, the State & Development in International Business”. The program is open to doctoral
students in any discipline, enrolled in U.S. universities, with an interest in this underlying theme.
The doctoral students selected to participate in this program will spend two summer months, from June 4th to July 30th, 2014, conducting research in the nation's capital, home to many of the world's most influential institutions.
Students selected for the SDI 2014 program will:
* Work with a specialist in their chosen field.
* Form a community of scholars with intersecting interests.
* Gain access to resources found only in Washington, DC.
* Participate in interdisciplinary discussions.
* Produce a paper publishable in a top journal.
* Receive free housing on the GW campus and $2,000 funding to defray travel and other living expenses.
The application deadline is January 15, 2014. For more information and to access the program application, candidates should visit the SDI website.