ICSB-GW Global Entrepreneurship Conference
Held in October each year, the ICSB-GW Global Entrepreneurship Research and Policy Conference provides an opportunity for policy makers, scholars, and database developers emphasizing entrepreneurship and business creation to share current issues and the latest advances in the field. CFEE serves as one of the key sponsors of the conference, also known as the "October Conference."
REGISTER NOW! 4th Annual Conference Dates: October 17-19, 2013
THEME: New Possibilities
The conference has five main components:
- A database fair with a full day of opportunities for informal discussions with database originators.
- Keynote speakers discussing the latest policy issues, with networking opportunities for various stakeholders.
- Training sessions on business development, entrepreneurial education and established data sets. [e.g. OPIC, GEM, PSED, others]
- Presentation of scholarly work on business creation from around the world sponsored by the Journal of Small Business Management (JSBM).
- ICSB Foundation Black Tie Gala and presentation of the Three Luminaries Awards at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
The October Conference also features a three-day training conducted by the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)'s Enterprise Development Network (EDN).
At the conclusion of the training, October 15-17, participants will obtain a Moody's Analytics completion certificate for the following:
- Credit Underwriting
- Assessing Equity Investments
- Conducting Due Diligence
- Constructing Financial Models
- Writing Business Plans
Visit icsbgw.org for the OPIC training and conference full schedule.
Please contact Michael Battaglia with questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you there!